WHAT ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE THROUGH CLINICAL RESEARCH PROGRAMS
There is an online program known as Clinical Research Associate (CRA) which is a Graduate program. This program has been developed to meet out the requirements which are generated by rapidly expanding growth in the field of Clinical Research. There is no doubt that this program in unique in nature and creates exciting opportunities for the trained professionals. The time duration for the completion of this program is approximately sixteen months in which one can complete this graduate program. Now, if one gets enrolled for one course in each semester and goes continuously for four semesters then one can complete this course in one hundred ninety two credit hours as each course is of forty eight hours.
Clinical Research Courses are rapidly expanding in the sector of pharmaceutical and generating many exciting opportunities after the successful completion of these courses. Doors of numerous opportunities are opened in research industries and hospital sector. Now, when one has successfully completed his internship and training then one can easily get a lifetime opportunity in the following sectors which are as follows-
- One can get a job in hospital academics or in healthcare centres.
- In government departments and in government agencies.
- One can work as a contractual worker in research organizations.
- One can get a job in private companies for example, firms of medical device, biotechnology, pharmaceutical companies etc.
There are mainly two types of Clinical Research Programs which are as follows-
- Full Time Program: In this program one can clear his hands on the training part which are offered by the institute at the time of course. The time duration of this training is approximately six months. Lectures for this program are being conducted mainly on Sundays and Saturday. Admission in this course is based on personal interview and on written examination. Duration of this course is of nine months and eligibility is post graduation and graduation in paramedical courses, pharmacy, medicine and science with minimum 55% marks in order to apply for this course.
- Part Time Program: This program is specially designed for the persons who are working or pursing for higher studies. Lectures are organised on Sundays and Saturdays. Candidates for this program are exposed for report writing, assignments, workshops and project work. The duration for this course is six months. Eligibility for this course is postgraduate or graduate in paramedical courses, pharmacy, medicine and science. However, one should have at least 55% marks in order to apply for this course. Professionals who are working in the industry of research, biotech and pharmaceuticals can also get enrolled for this course.
There are many Clinical Research Colleges which are offering this course. However, one should remember that before getting an admission in any college one should have proper verification that whether this college is recognised from the genuine authority or not. As there are many colleges which are offering part time courses but are not recognised from the government bodies. So, before taking any step one should go for complete details because after completion of this course one will be responsible for many lives through his research work.